PRODUCT CATEGORY Solutions: Commercial Printing & Direct Mail
Commercial Printing & Direct Mail Solutions
Printers and direct mailers are under increasing pressure to reduce overhead while delivering more to the bottom line. Our sourcing, financing and inventory management capabilities help them optimize their paper spend and operate more efficiently.
More Resources for Commercial Printers
For nearly a century, JP Gould has provided commercial printers with the tools and resources they need to compete effectively, produce efficiently and get their share of printing business in their areas.
Today, we’re helping printers master and profit from the changes in technology and customer demand that are transforming the graphic arts industry. Our team of experienced professionals takes the time to understand your business and provide solutions that can help you drive more revenue to the bottom line.
- Inventory management—Reliable programs that keep regularly used stock moving as needed, as well as the capability to source and deliver any type of specialty stock worldwide.
- Sustainability—Strategies to help you save money and help the environment by cutting waste, monetizing excess and improving recycling and disposal.
We also offer advice and guidance on using the newest paper grades and the latest technology to help you provide your customers with even more value.
Helping Direct Mailers Increase Reach at Lower Cost
At JP Gould, we help direct mailers drive greater response with customized products and services that include:
- Paper and envelope selection—You get the best choice of off-the-shelf and custom-made envelopes and paper to optimize the impact of your campaign.
- Specialty packaging—Unique paper and non-porous substrates designed to break through mailbox clutter and increase open rates.
- Advice and guidance—We provide the latest trends, statistics and industry intelligence to help identify new areas of opportunity to improve your campaign outcomes.
We made a significant investment in new printing technology to stay relevant to our customers. We never imagined stock difficulties would impact our plans. Fortunately, the JP Gould Western-BRW team came up with a solution that truly unlocked the potential of our investment.Read case study
JP Gould Western-BRW:
1-972-647-1551 (Ft. Worth)
1-816-472-4224 (Kansas City, MO)
Other Commercial Printing & Direct Mail Solutions Divisions